Cracow (Poland), March 5 – 6, 2019The International colloquium
DYMAMESI 2019DYNAMICS OF MACHINES AND MECHANICAL SYSTEMS WITH INTERACTIONS
is organised by
- Institute of Thermomechanics of the CAS, v.v.i. (administrator)
- Cracow University of Technology, Institute of Applied Mechanics
- Section of Dynamics of Systems of the Committee on Mechanics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Czech National Committee of IFToMM
- Czech Section of GAMM
The colloquium DYMAMESI 2019 is cofunded by the Strategy AV21 initiative of the Czech Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, and in 2019 will be hosted by Cracow University of Technology and will be held at the University campus of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
The aim of the Colloquium is to facilitate the exchange of up to date information and knowledge among specialists in structural and multibody dynamics, in coupled interacting systems as aero-elasticity, hydro-elasticity, biomechanics, systems with feedbacks and mechatronics. The papers and its presentations will be divided into the two sections and focused on the following problems:
Section 1 Dynamics of Machines
- dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and solids
- non-linear systems - stability, bifurcations, chaos
- damping technologies - materials, active elements, methods
- identification, vibrodiagnostics, fatigue
- computational mechanics and experiments
Section 2 Interactions
- vibration of dynamic systems coupled with surroundings
- mechanical systems with feedbacks, mechatronic active elements
- measurement methods and identification in interaction problems
- interactions in biomechanic
- aero- and hydro- elasticity in rotational engines (bearings, blades, sealings, spaces)
- analytical and numerical methods in solutions of interactions
Section 3 Power Engineering*
- efficient energy transformations
- effective transmission of the energy
- vibrations and dynamic behaviour of power machinery and its part
- development and reliable operation of power machinery
* The papers registered in this section will be supported from the Strategy AV21 initiative of the Czech Academy of Sciences by Conference Fee donation.
• Marek S. Kozien, Cracow University of Technology, Cracow, Poland (Chairman)
• Luděk Pešek, Institute of Termomechanics of the CAS, Prague, Czech Republic (Co-chairman)
• Igor Zolotarev, Institute of Termomechanics of the CAS, Prague, Czech Republic (Co-chairman)
• Miroslav Balda, Research and Testing Institute, Pilsen, Czech Republic
• Piotr Duda, Cracow University of Technology, Cracow, Poland
• Jaromir Horáček, Institute of Termomechanics of the CAS, Prague, Czech Republic
• Marek Książek, Cracow University of Technology, Cracow, Poland
• Jan Łuczko, Cracow University of Technology, Cracow, Poland
• Jiří Náprstek, Institute of Termomechanics of the CAS, Prague, Czech Republic
• Józef Nizioł, Cracow University of Technology, Cracow, Poland
• Thomas Pumhössel, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
• Ladislav Půst, Institute of Termomechanics of the CAS, Prague, Czech Republic
• Michael Scheffler, University of Applied Sciences, Zwickau, Germany
• Andrea Vallati, La Sapienza University, Roma, Italy
• Jan Vimmr, University of West Bohemia, Pilsen, Czech Republic
• Jerzy Warmiński, Lublin University of Technology, Lublin, Poland
• Jerzy Wiciak, AGH Univesity of Science and Technology, Cracow, Poland
• Jaroslav Zapoměl, Institute of Termomechanics of the CAS, Prague, Czech Republic
• Vladimír Zeman, University of West Bohemia, Pilsen, Czech Republic
• Marek S. Kozien – Chairman
• Urszula Ferdek – Secretary
• Elżbieta Augustyn, Gabriela Chwalik, Łukasz Łacny, Daniel Ziemiański,
Anna Trzebicka - Members
Conference languages: English
• Submission of abstracts: January 25, 2019 using web application form
• Notification of acceptance: February 6, 2019
• Conference fee payment due: February 15, 2019
• Paper submission: February 15, 2019
Accepted papers in a camera-ready form will be included in the Colloquium Proceedings.
Selected conference papers will be published in Journal of Applied and Computational
Mechanics (ACM) indexed by Scopus.
Conference fee: 650 PLN or 150 EUR (VAT included)
Institution: Politechnika Krakowska, ul. Warszawska 24, 31-155 Cracow, Poland
NIP (TAX NO.): PL6750006257
Bank: ALIOR BANK S.A.
IBAN (in PLN): PL09 2490 0005 0000 4600 1012 1826
IBAN (in EUR): PL40 2490 0005 0000 4600 3419 4146
SWIFT (BIC) CODE: ALBPPLPW
Title: DYMAMESI – Name of participant
The payment information will be sent to you after your registration confirmation.
Without the payment your registration will not be considered.
The fees cover organizing costs, proceedings, refreshments, coffee breaks, lunches and Tuesday dinner.
Cracow University of Technology
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Al. Jana Pawła II 37
Tram stop: AWF
• The accommodation is not provided by the organizer.
• Cracow can be reached by plane: (KRK Airport im. Jana Pawła II), car (autostrada Ostrava-Katowice-Kraków), train/bus (LEO Express, StudentAgency / RegioJet), bus (LUX Express). Train/bus connection is suggested due to cost, time and comfort.
• „Ibis budget Kraków Stare Miasto” hotel situated quite near the central railway station (Kraków Główny) and bus station (MDA Kraków) and near the centre of town seems to be favourable due to place and cost. The University campus is about 15-20 minutes away by a tram (line 5, tram stop Dworzec Główny Tunel, direction Wzgórza Krzesławickie from hotel). Be careful that the conference takes place not in the main campus of Cracow University of Technology placed near the hotel. Early booking of the hotel is necessary. Large number of hotels and hostels in Cracow may be found and booked by web.